Want to deactivate Twitter account but don’t know where to start? This Twitter deactivation guide is for you!
If you no longer want to use Twitter, you can deactivate your account. In this way he is no longer visible. Deactivating this does not, however, delete your data. Your profile is retained and can be reactivated at any time for 30 days.
Deactivate Twitter account: explained step by step
- Open the Twitter app and, if you haven’t already, log into your account.
- Then click on the More symbol with the three superscripted dots.
- In the opened drop-down menu select the option “Settings and data protection”.
- Switch to the “Your Account” tab and scroll down to the “Deactivate Your Account” button. Click on it.
- You will now be shown information about the deactivation, which you can confirm with “Deactivate”.
- Enter your password as soon as you are prompted and confirm again with “Deactivate account”. If your password is not recognized despite entering it correctly, you may have to reset it first.
- You now have 30 days to decide whether you want to reactivate the account or not.
Deactivate Twitter Account: Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I deactivate twitter temporarily?
2. What happens after 30 days of deactivating twitter?
3. Is deactivating twitter the same as deleting?
4. How can I deactivate my twitter account?
Go into the Settings and privacy menu and tap Account. Select Deactivate your account. Tap Deactivate.
5. What happens if you deactivate twitter?
6. Do DMS disappear when you deactivate twitter?
7. How long can you deactivate twitter?
8. How do I reactivate my twitter after deactivating it?
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline.
9. Does reporting a twitter account delete it?
10. How do you know if someone deactivated their twitter?
What other tricks do you have on how to deactivate Twitter account? Share with us below.