This story is part of a group of stories called
Only the best deals on Verge-approved gadgets get the Verge Deals stamp of approval, so if you’re looking for a deal on your next gadget or gift from major retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Target, and more, this is the place to be.
Labor Day deals are finally getting into full swing, with a slew of notable discounts going live on some major hardware and accessories across the tech spectrum. Whether you’re picking up some last-minute gear for school or preparing to hunker down for the fall TV season with your favorite streaming device, this weekend might be the last real opportunity for you to save some serious money on TVs, headphones, and other gadgets until Black Friday and Cyber Monday roll around.
To make sorting through the abundance of deals easier, we’ve curated a selection of the best Labor Day sales and deals available, the bulk of which should last through the long weekend. We’ve also rounded up the best Labor Day TV deals, whether you’re in need of an OLED, midrange QLED, or a cheaper LED TV.
- Amazon currently has Alienware’s 13.3-inch gaming laptop on a gold box deal, today only, for $1,970. That’s a discount of $270 for a very capable gaming machine.
- MSI’s 17.3-inch GS75 Stealth offers exceptional bang-for-the-buck gaming performance at Amazon’s current sale price ($1,400), which takes $350 on the model for a limited time.
- Last year’s Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop is $1,172 at Amazon with an Intel Core i7 and 16GB of RAM, saving you nearly $330. Read our 2021 Razer Blade 15 base review.
- Lenovo’s 15.6-inch Legion 7 laptop is $550 off at Antonline, bringing it down to $1,200 (normally $1,750).
- Another cost-effective Lenovo laptop, the 15-inch Legion 5, is available for $900 at Walmart, a discount of $100.
Headphone and earbud deals
- Resident Evil Village is available for the PlayStation 4, PS5, and Xbox Series X for $45 at Best Buy (normally $60). Read our review.
- Demon’s Souls, a terrific PS5 exclusive, is $50 at Amazon and Walmart (normally $70).
- Microsoft’s Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for $158 at Amazon (normally $180). Read our review.
- HyperX has several gaming accessories discounted for Labor Day, from headsets and mice to a full-size mechanical keyboard and USB microphone. The discounts stretch across multiple retailers as well, though, some notables include the Cloud Flight Wireless headset for $100 ($40 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart, as well as the Pulsefire Surge wired gaming mouse, which can be had for $40 ($15 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target.
Smart home deals
- A member-exclusive bundle that includes a Google Nest Thermostat and a Nest Temperature Sensor is $190 at Costco (normally $250).
- A two-pack of Google’s Nest Wi-Fi routers is $229 at Amazon (normally $300). Read our review.
- Ring Stick cameras are 20 percent off at Amazon (normally they’re priced north of $100).
- Amazon’s second-gen Echo Show 8 is $80 at Amazon (normally $80). Read our review.
- Google’s Nest Audio smart speaker is $80 at Best Buy (normally $100). Read our review.
- Coway’s Airmega 200M Air Purifier is $130 at Walmart (normally $230).
- Vizio’s newest 58-inch M-Series is $700 at Amazon (normally $770).
- TCL’s 55-inch 4-Series TV with Android TV is just $430 at Best Buy (normally $500).
- Samsung’s 55-inch The Frame TV — a gallery-inspired, 4K LED — is $200 off at Amazon and Best Buy, bringing it down to $1,300.
- Sony’s 55-inch, Google TV-enabled Bravia X90J is currently $100 off, discounting it to $1,200 at Best Buy.